10.31.2006

Tuesday 10 - 10 Halloween Costumes for Katie

It was harder than I thought to remember 10 different costumes I had but once I got rolling it started flowing back to me and I probably could have come up with 15. What costumes have you had?

10 Halloween Costumes for Katie

  1. Princess - I might have been this several years in a row I still have my costume my mom made me somewhere in my closet.
  2. My Little Pony
  3. Cabbage Patch Doll - A really ugly red headed one - what was I thinking
  4. A garbage man
  5. A Punk Rocker - Oh you Gotta love the 80's
  6. Strawberry Shortcake
  7. Waldo
  8. Pippi Longstocking
  9. Cat - See Below. I guess I liked making faces back in the late 80's too.
  10. Elvis - My best friend at the time was Marilyn Monroe I tried to find photos but I couldn't locate them.
Here's a few photos of past costumes. Funny thing is they all were taken at the Stouslands who were almost like fake grandparents to us because they lived so close. It's too sad - Betty and Mik are gone now. But for anyone interested Mik's son Chris still makes some of Mik's designs out of silver one of a kind pieces - here's the website http://stousland.com/2ndpg.htm


1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love looking back at costume pics from over the years!!