10.17.2010

On the road again...

I'm going back on the road this evening - I'm all checked in and all packed up.  I have enjoyed a few days at home even though I didn't accomplish as many house project as intended.  I did get to enjoy a nice bike ride, do all my laundry including my sheets, cut my bangs, work on the photo wall (an unfinished project), and hang out with my bros so all in all it was a good few days home. 
I had all these good intents of sharing photos from our adventure yesterday but my goofy computer has other plans.   So instead I will share a photo from the Jones and Co Photo Project.
Not only do I find this photo lovely because my brother JJ and I are the coolest cats in town. But I also love it because we are on the cannon in downtown oxford, because phillips 76 was still downtown on the square, because JJ is eating my favorite flavor of ice cream - grape ice (which also matches my shirt), but I also have the grooviest bob hair ever - try not to be jealous people. 

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Looks like a great memory! So much captured in one snapshot. A picture is worth a thousand words!

Anonymous said...

i actually think it's raspberry sherbet... used to LOVE that flavor!

- jay

Anna said...

I cut your hair then.Want it that way now?