3.27.2012

Tuesday 10 - March

I thought I needed a little Tuesday 10 this week.  So many things I'm loving and enjoying right now - life is good.
1.Audio Books - I just discovered this and I'm so excited.  You can get them at the library too.
2. Enjoying my last few days in Boston despite the cold.

3. I absolutely love this photo of Lita and I from St. Patrick's - thanks to that Hooiser Lotto guy who snapped it.
4. Finishing another quilt (post coming soon). 
5. Movies!  Went to see Hunger Games yesterday it was actually pretty good - despite the theme which I am not a fan of
6. Photobooths - this "free photobooth" was in the lobby at the movies so of course we jumped in.  I wish the others would have joined us too.
7. The wedding of these to folks.  It was a good time and I am so happy for them both.  Congrats Erica and Artie.

8. Making Summer Plans
9. Mad Men is back!
10. Looking forward to being home for a WHOLE week after 6 weeks on the road.  That long stint in the beginning of the year spoiled me.
picasa

No comments: