6.05.2013

Project Life Week 14 aka Wedding Week


I got the wedding photos and immediately printed a bunch for project life.  Skipping over week 14 has drove me nuts!  The first part of the wedding week was super cold and I was in NYC with Kathleen.  This did not stop us from riding the ferry, getting ice cream, or finding the Ferris wheel in Times Square.  Then there was the wedding I forgot to print photos of the rehearsal and setup but I like it anyway.  No real fancy techniques I did the large photo split into dividers with a print which I love.  And made a few collages with things saved.  I also need to put the saved program invite and a few other momentos into a pocket, but I consider this complete anyhow. 
Thanks to Jodie Minniear for being our excellent wedding photographer.

1 comment:

thea said...

Your shoes in the last picture remind me of the ruby slippers, except they are green! Love all the pictures.