7.11.2019

16 -Cat Quilt


This so far is my only finish for 2019 and it’s not really a big one.  I made these cats as part of a quilt along challenge.  One i actually won a prize for.  I think the cats are super fun.  The purple one is my favorite.  I quilted this as quilt as you go using thread that matched the color of the cat although you can’t tell in the photo.  The quilt as you go made it possible to do more intricate quilting and i will likely do this again on another quilt soon.  The cats all have white whiskers.  
It’s backed in a fabric I bought like 10 years ago for another quilt, the blocks are joined with fabric and the binding I pulled together from scraps that I have cut in 3 inch strips.  
I love how it turned out.  It is such a fun quilt so colorful.  I sent it off to JJ who is going to make it a wall hanging.  









No comments: