7.06.2020

40 List


I made a list for my 40th birthday.  I had planned to go on a trip with my friends but in a pandemic that seemed ridiculous.  Then I wanted to have a day without my kids but that didn’t happen either.  Babysitting in a pandemic is ridiculously impossible, when you are a single mom it’s ever harder.  I miss it sooooo much enough of that wallowing.   So instead I made a list of other things.  Things I like I want to do. I refined this list down from 30+ items.  

40 birthday list

Make lemonade

Watch Hamilton

40th Jar

40 works of art

40 donations

40 Take 3 trash pickup

Work on Secret Garden

Drink lambic Framboise

Send Cards

Hang Art

Thrift Store

Geocaching 


One thing I didn’t add was that i wanted to resume writing here more.  I still want to do it but i couldn’t quantify how much, just that i wanted to.  


I already got a jump start on my list too.  I picked up this trash:


I started my jar:



I made a donation actually two:


I made lemonade (which was so delicious):


Edited** this item was actually on my list for 2020 too.  I have completely forgotten and lost track of my list since this pandemic has derailed all things.

No comments: