9.08.2020

Art


Something I haven’t really done since I left the bungalow is hang art.  I never really got settled in at my moms.  I just considered it her house not mine.  And now that we are in the new house I have less time but I have been trying to add touches that seem like
me.  Recently in my room I hung some art.  I ordered prints and spray painted frames I had as well as acquired some new frames which I spray painted bright pink.  I love them I need another big frame for the opposite wall and my new desk is on back order but slowly it’s seeming more like me.  
1) waiting for new art, 2) print by Lady Earthling 3) print by Carolyn Gavin 4) Print by Lisa Congdon 5) unfinished art by my grandma Ruth White 6) drawing by me.  7) rainbow by Thea and I 

I also hung some art up in our art room but I haven’t finished yet so more to come soon.

No comments: