4.11.2022

“Twinnies”



The other day my daughter asked if we could get some “twinnies”. I thought at first this was another way of asking for siblings which of course is a hard NO.
But we were at the store?  Specifically in the snack aisle.  
So I said “do you see any twinnies?”
She looked around and came back with “twinkies”.  I told her they were called “twinkies” and she again called them “twinnies”.  Well we bought the twinnies.  I am not even sure how she knew what they were since I am pretty sure I thought they discontinued them and I had not had one since way before she was born.  
Today she requested she pack her own school snack and she got out her “twinnies” and packed it in a Tupperware because she didn’t want it smooshed up.  

I wanted to remember this moment so I am leaving it here.  It reminds me how she always thinks Dolly Parton is Dolly Partment and no matter how we tell her she still insists Dolly Partment is her favorite singer. 

(Photo unrelated because I did not take one of her and the twinnies although I should have but she did win the Wiggle Worm award at the cheer banquet which seems fitting for someone who wants Twinnies.)

No comments: