4.02.2012

Best of Life Videos - Walk Alone

I'm still into this project 14 months later even though I'm a month behind on making them.  It's not just that in 10 years these will be fantastic for house parties either.  I love the idea that I'm documenting my life in just one more way.  anyhow it's mostly photos although i did have a few snippets of video in there too.   The songs are Walk Alone by the Roots, and Run Right Back by the Black Keys - instead of agonizing over which was the best song for the month I just picked two songs that were in frequent rotation in February 2012 and I think I like that idea much better.  Happy viewing.


picasa

3 comments:

thea said...

Can't watch the video .. the content is blocked.

Anna said...

Can't watch the video it was blocked?

Katie said...

What I wonder why? I can still watch it? perhaps it's your browser? Try the youtube.com link...
http://youtu.be/GSzG1pWz0WI