1.04.2021

2020 List Recap



Surprisingly I complete 28 items from my list another 10 or I started but never finished as well.  So many things cancelled due to the pandemic, like traveling, thrifting, play dates etc.  I also didn’t hardly quilt which seems surprising since we were home more.   I did do a lot of home projects that weren’t listed because well we hadn’t bought the house when I made the list.  (Photo above is unrelated but from New Years)

Completed items.
1.MOVE - done 
2.Make bruschetta - done
3.40th List - complete
6. 40 before 40 - complete. 
8. 4th Birthday Party Thea - complete 
9. 6th Birthday Party Jones - Complete
10.Buy some “patterned clothes” - done. 11.Buy/Make new bed frame - done 
12. Up Average step count (currently it’s about 6000 on weekday and 10,000 on weekend).  Complete - Overall average 9k the weekend went way up and the weekday was slightly higher
12. Listen to a new podcast - complete listened to DropOut 
13. Launch a new training program at work - I think I launched like 10
20. Repair my pink/yellow quilt -done
22. Visit zoo - complete bought passes went 3x
23. Cross stitch something - complete
24. Get big calendar - complete bought 2
27.  Vote - done
28. Monthly “hikes” with my kids.   - we maybe didn’t take a specific one but we probably did 12+ 
30. Fairy house - done 
31. Donate socks - done. I gave them money instead
34. Get Chai with Kathleen - done
36.  Play date with Brooks - playground
37. One second Everyday - done 
38.  Help jones with his you tube channel - done
40. Swim laps - done 
46. Make doughnuts - done 
47. Summer bucket list - done 
48. Find Jones a Summer camp - done 
50. Music jar - done
52. Make new list - done

No comments: