1.04.2021

2021 List - Guess what it’s shorter!



This year we are kicking off the year in Pandemic and so things are very “questionable”.  Last year I had a bunch of things cancelled or changed because of the quarantine.  So this year I am putting letting less things on my list, but some things are more time intensive.  So for example I am planning to make or do something creative 365 days a year, I also want to average 10k steps which means I might take daily walks to get there. Both of these items I am doing a tracker with so hopefully I get there.  

So here’s my list:

  1. Family Vacation
  2. Finish out my 40 donation 12 to go
  3. Try Punch art
  4. Finish city Sampler 
  5. Finish Charm Square Quilt - COMPLETE
  6. Quilt for new niece - done
  7. Make 365
  8. Paint cabinets
  9. 10,000 steps a day (the end of 2020 I was averaging about 9k so maybe this is achievable) 
  10. Get the extra frames put up or donated
  11. Hang the school photos - Complete
  12. Finish paying for daycare :)
  13. Plant back garden 
  14. Builtin or Shelves for TV wall
  15. Hang the barn door for master bath - complete
  16. 50 Cheese tasting
  17. Art journalling 
  18. Paint shed 
  19. Bike the whole connector trail
  20. New desk -Bought
  21. Launch the work book club at work
  22. Document kid stories
  23. Get a clothes line
  24. New friend invitations x3 (S&A, M&A)
  25. Make new list

No comments: