8.20.2021

Monsters


We started another round of quarantine/isolation recently due to positive covid tests.  So far my vaccine is protecting me it’s just My sister and kids with it.  

During that time we started a second “family canvas”.  Thea and I started it by adding a layer of background paint with “debit cards”.  We then had planned to drew our family on the canvas but the kids started drawing monsters so I just rolled it with and we transitioned them into monsters. 

Then we started painting the monsters.  Thea and I did most of the painting, but the monster drawings were Jones’s.



The finished art work turned out waaaay different that I had anticipated but we hung it at the bottom of the stairs. There’s one monster for each person in the house.  I love how that little red one turned out the best.  He’s my favorite.  It’s such a fun addition to the house.  






No comments: