8.11.2010

At the Bungalow

I am working from home for a few days this week and I thought I would share a few happenings.
I've been going to the pool in the evenings where I think I'm the youngest person aside from the lifeguard by 20 or 30 years I guess everyone else must be just lounging at the outdoor pool. But I don't mind as long as I can lapswim. 
My garden is blooming we already picked the potatoes which were small but still tasted good, and the same with the tomatoes I will have more tomatoes too and I'm planning to turn them into salsa and spaghetti sauce. Oh and look what's growing...
I am so excited I can hardly stand it I am very worried while I'm gone next week the bugs will get these little guys but Jono will check in on them for me.  These ones a growing nicely as well - as is my basil, cilantro and garlic, so I think I can say my #20 grow a garden was a success.
Oh and the grass is growing like crazy too see proof.  so I mowed it all by myself and the neighbor did not comment and it was 96 degree + some humidity and I did not melt or get my foot chopped off in the lawn mower or break the neighbors window when I ran over rocks.  So I can say that mowing was successful as well. 
I know I missed tuesday tutorial perhaps I'll have my act together next week.  I feel like this week is more about catching back up on random life stuff since I spent so much of July on vacation.

No comments: