5.20.2013

134/365

Last week was my fourth week in a row on the road and I am not really enjoying this time. Last week it rained hard rain which made it worse. I have glimpses of enjoyable moments but its hard wanting to be gone Monday thru Thursday every week. I am sick to death of eating out and I don't really really want to have another bellhop or hotel desk attendant ask me how I am each time I walk thru the lobby. I really need to stop complaining and just suck it up my life is not that bad. Again I feel like I need an attitude adjustment to get out of this groove. But I am over 1/3 of the way thru this project and I still snap at least one photo a day.
Anyhow here are a few of the snaps from this last week.
Monday - Under the Manhattan Bridge
Tuesday - weights at the gym
Wednesday - Rockefeller Center in panorama
Thursday - late night date with my husband at Bakersfield (ps Bakersfield is overhyped)
Friday - baby naming for miriam
Saturday - Dust feeding baby Hadley (isn't that priceless)
Sunday - Mother's Day with my mom.

No comments: