12.30.2017

5 - Roadtrip Ohio

I have now found an app that works for blogging from my phone iPad again.  So hopefully I am back.
Back in ummm October we went on our roadtrip to Hocking Hills and Hopewell National Park.  
It was a good trip despite the rental car agency not booking us the appropriate kind of car.  uncle Jones and Auntie Lo joined us too to make the crew a little bigger.  
Hopewell was a quick stop we walked the mounds and visited the museum.


We loved our cabin it was a great size for all of us and perfect for large meals and bonus it was 1/2 price and came with a hot tub.

Our hike in Hocking Hills was super pretty although hiking with a toddler who wants to walk the whole time is an adventure.  She made it go sloooooow.  But it was so cute as she touched all the rocks and water etc.







1 comment:

thea said...

I need to figure out how to work weekend / short trips into my life. Yours always look so fun I want to join!