3.02.2018

Here’s March


Ahhhh. It’s March already I don’t even know how we got here it seems like days just float on by.  I didn’t really accomplish my Feb goals 100% oh well onward.  
  • Blog 15 times - I did 7 
  • Good lists -  I made 2!  
  • Meal planning - I did this three weeks this week I failed.
  • Do something uncomfortable - yep I did I went to an event I usually wouldn’t attend and I didn’t die.  I also had a few awkward conversations with people.
  • Get steps in - I have good days and bad days work really factors in.  My busy work days usually impact this negatively.
  • Van Shopping - still looking
  • Order Photos 2017 - I ordered two months
  • Buy new Underwear - Nope

So well I think that was better than I thought it was.  Some new March Goals:
  • Finish a quilt
  • Spring Break mini vacation 
  • Make Easter Baskets
  • St Patty’s Day Parade
  • Plan and build garden beds
  • Dates with Thea & Jones 
  • start bathroom Renvoation 
  • Buy new swimsuit
  • Buy new underwear
There you have it.  If I put it out there I will do it right?  

1 comment:

thea said...

Where's the mini vacation going to be?