8.29.2018

August Goals - Eye Doctor


One of my August goals was to hit the eye doctor this was mostly so I could get contacts.  But since I have some extra money in my HSA I bought new glasses and sunglasses too.  I actually bought two pairs of glasses but I must have left the others in the car so you can just envision what tortoise shell glasses look like.  I absolutely love the prescription sunglasses.  I wished they came in glasses too I would totally rock them either way.  Those are from Warby Parker and these red ones are Ray Bans - I am almost certain they were supposed to be charcoal and they didn’t order the right ones but I am too lazy to dig out my receipt and I still like them.  
Ps.  I also got a year supply of contacts.  But I still wear my glasses 2 or so times a week.  


No comments: