11.13.2018

Tuesday 10 - November

I really miss these.  Here’s a little list :
1.  tang juice mix in.  This is my new favorite water flavor.
2.  We booked our family vacation for next year.  We are heading to to Hilton Head SC next Summer.  Can’t wait already. Here’s a snap of our house we are renting.


3.  These kids personalities.  Here we are crying because mommy threw away our pumpkins.  (I had to buy a fake one to replace them)


4. Getting ready for the return of our elf on the shelf.


5. These cousins pics.  all our babies at 8 months
6. Makeup by Thea
7. The above red hoodie it’s soooo soft - I think it’s ASOS or target. 
8. Already seeing progress in swim class.

9. Kids drawings.  These are monsters by Jones.

10. Last but not least Halls cough drops for my cold that just won’t return my voice yet.





No comments: