12.21.2018

Favorite Podcasts



My “top nine” favorite podcasts I didn’t put them into any order it’s just too hard for that.

keep It - I love Louis Virtel.  His movie knowledge is amazing.  I also enjoy Kara and Ira together in this trio.
Pop culture Happy Hour- I try to keep up on pop culture even though i literally never get to movies.
The Daily - my news fix I literally listen to these first.
Pod save the people - Brittney some serious strong women I love her.  And Deray too even though it’s a podcast I appreciate that he wears his puffy vest every single day and his questioning style is on point.
Terrible Thanks for Asking - Sad stories but so true life
The Dream - about MLMs I love these in-depth news stories.   
getting Curious with JVN - The topics are always so random but literally I learn something every episode.
In the Dark - Season 2 crazy pants and I am not really a true crime person
Lovett of Leave It - political + comedy show two things I never thought I would listen too but I enjoy John Lovett 

Also shout outs two Uncover and Serial as well.  

No comments: