3.04.2019

2 - Bunk Beds


Well Jones’s dream came true - Bunk Bed!  He’s been waiting for bunk beds so I mentioned months ago I was going to get them a bunk bed to save space in their room.  I ordered this off Wayfair which took waaaay longer than It predicted to deliver and the directions were wrong and it didn’t have all the pieces.  But finally they have bunk beds in their room.
Thea is a little jealous that she doesn’t get to sleep on top but she doesn’t even stay in bed all night so it seems stupid to put her up there.  I told her sometime she could nap up there. 

Yesterday we went and I got them new sheets since two of the ones I had were torn.  She picked purple which is this cute cat print and he picked sharks.  Nobody even noticed I didn’t offer them the whole row of characters we rolled past.   Next I need to make her a twin sized quilt.  Also notice her 100 babies in bed - I almost removed them to take a photo but left them because this is why she can’t have a toddler bed anymore too many babies.
Also beds made by Jones - he calls it “setting them up” and he likes to spread the blankets out on them.  He’s finding it harder with the top bunk but helped him smooth it out.  




No comments: