6.06.2019

9 - Index Card a Day

Last year I saw someone’s index card a day challenge it was Amazing (sadly I don’t even know who’s it was to share) but after seeing it I was like I want to do this next year.  And so June 1 I started I didn’t have any index cards readily available so I decided to use the various “junk” I had saved up from January’s Junk journaling that I only ever collected supplies for.  

So far it’s been fun but I am wondering if I will finish this project.  Jones is also very interested in them I had them laid out the other day and it inspired him to make his own collage, and now in the morning he checks to see what i made.  Anyhow here are my first 5.
June 1 collaged envelope

June 2 collaged project life card

June 3 postit + packaging from something

June 4 collage with packaging (this one has me totally excited for goggly eyes so look out for more goggly eyes.)

June 5 another collaged envelope.






No comments: