1.02.2020

2019 Listy ListRecap


This year i feel like I smashed my list.  I consider 43 of them finished.  Holy cow I never accomplished this many things.  I think it helped that I included things I knew I would get to as well as easy wins as well as I checked back in with my list more as the year went on.  I also feel accomplished that we used our Rec center, pool pass, aquarium and museum memberships to get our money worth.  

finished list:

1. One Second Everyday 2019 - done

2. Get Bunk Beds - complete

3. new hair style new color - done

4. Send Real Cards - Christmas, valentines and Easter

5. Bake Royal Icing Cookies -completed 

6. Great Jones Bake Off - Started Jan Pies

7. Read 10Books - 21 completed

8. Potty Train Thea - Done

9. Index Card a Day Challenge - Done

11. Blink Cincinnati - complete

13. Family vacation Hilton Head - Complete

14. Michigan Trip - complete 

15. Shop at Indigo Hippo- Done

16. Finish the cat quilt - finished

18. Finish some other quilt tbd Done

19. Celebrate Theas 3rd birthday - Elsa Party

20. Celebrate Jones 5th birthday - NERF gun party

21. Find a preschool for Thea done

22. Document Kindergarten for Jones -Started

23Return the amazon returns - Completed

24. Get New Fitbit. Done

25. Buy new bras. Done 

26. Watch the sunset. Michigan done

29. Summer bucket list - done 

30Celebrate Ollie’s first birthday - Done

32. Watch Theas dance recital - done

33. Reduce plastic use - Reuseable Bags, reusable paper towels, reusable cups, dryer balls, 

34. Clean out my garage - done 

36. Make a garment for myself - I repaired two considering this done. 

37. Finish dress for Thea - done 

38. Continue art journaling - done

39. Play date with Brooks -done

41. Find a new playground - several

42. Build sandcastles - done 

44. Finish 52 pages of project life - Completed 60

45. Cleanup the art shelf - at least twice 

46. take meals to 5 or more families 1/2/3/4/5/6

47. Ice cream with JJ - done

48. Find ginger with Kathleen - Done 

49. Walk around the neighborhood and pick up trash - done III

50. See Christmas lights -done

51. Visit mountains with Jono and Lo - done

52. Make new list - coming soon


Unfinished and most of these are in progress.  My biggest regret is not finishing the city sampler, but putting that on 2020s list.  

10. Splash park visit 

12. Determine where we will live next

17. Finish the city sampler quilt

27. Watch the sunrise.

28. 100 day project - started

31. Stomp in the creek and fossil hunt.

35. Re-tile bathroom floor

40. Visit the zoo

43. Use my SLR at least seasonally - twice


(Photo above of me house hunting in Colorado Springs - I am starting to think we land there provided the right house comes along).

No comments: