4.22.2020

24 Cross Stitch 100daysofkatiesxstitch


I ended up doing 100 days of cross stitch.  So far I have made this little portrait of my family - I plan to add a border but I am not sure what I want to be so I left it.

I started a triangle cross-stitch but I don’t love it.  I think I might change it up later but I also put it aside for now.  


Now I am working on this Bee and Flower cross stitch.  I am planning to add another bee and maybe some fun butterflies too.  I don’t have any patterns I am just kind of loosely getting inspiration from other cross stitch and nature.  
I look forward to continuing this project.  I have wanted to cross stitch for a while but never bought any cloth so this has been a fun 10-15 minutes of craftiness in a time that seems to be extra busy and crazy. 


If you want to follow along on Instagram it’s hashtag #100daysofkatiesxstitch 

No comments: