10.12.2020

Fall 2020


Fall is upon us now.  It’s gorgeous here the leaves are changing and the weather is soooo nice.  Photo above from 9 years ago at the pumpkin patch and one from 2020.  
Things are so much different now with kids, then when we got those pumpkins 9 years ago.  For example despite getting 8 pumpkins at the patch and carving 4 between the kids and I nobody actually let me pick what to carve.  We run thru the corn mazes, and pick sunflowers for the volume of seeds not the actual beauty of them.  (My kids want to plant a bazillion sunflowers next year).

I made a pumpkin tree.  All the plastic pumpkins were purchased at a thrift store and I drilled holes in the bottom to let rain water out. I would like to get a few more because 15 seems better than the 9 we have.  





We are super into Halloween decor and have added to our collection of things this year.  Thanks to the dollar store for cheap pumpkins, skeletons and skulls.  





No comments: