11.10.2020

Phew

I have been very absent on my blog for several years occasionally popping in to update on my list.  but I feel like I should document this moment.  This election season has been so anxiety ridden.  After RBG died I called my senators 3 times, I donated money I probably should have saved for a car, I wrote letters and I felt anxious.  I am generally not anxious.  Our current president though is just so awful and hateful.  I truly believe he only cares for himself.  
We voted early in person here in Ohio and on Election Day we went shopping and to the park and raked leaves.  Later we watched the incoming returns talk about additional anxiety I had trouble sleeping all last week. I am truly sad all these people find trump an appropriate choice I just don’t get it.  Anyhow suffice to say when the news came out Saturday I was so relieved and excited. 


I also feel so delighted we will have a women Vice President.  I cannot believe we haven’t had one until now.  The works not done yet but I feel very good about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’s upcoming presidency.  

No comments: