7.14.2021

Pool People Summer


I think we are having “pool people summer” here in Ohio.  It is probably not different than normal summer (excluding 2020 when the pool had weird rules and no passes).  But as usual we are loving our pool days and nights.  The laundry room usually smells of chlorine and my kids usually have sunscreen half smeared on their necks and legs.  My kids now seem to have tanned glow and I am am slightly more pink
It’s been raining for like a week straight and this is driving me crazy because we haven’t been to the pool because of that.  Hopefully sunny days will return and we can resume our pool evenings and afternoons.  

Thea attempted her swim test but failed the floating part the girl does not float she sinks or flails around like a crazy child.  But jones passed his last year and delights in jumping off the diving boards with his friends.
It’s also very popular to play ping pong and four square at the pool this summer and when my kids aren’t begging for snack shoppe money they play these games with their friends. 















No comments: