1.08.2022

19. Miami Hockey Game


So randomly my friend gave us tickets to a Miami hockey game just a few days after I put this on my list.  The kids loved it, especially Jones.  He wanted to stay until the very end.  He watched very intently.  Then was like can we come to all the home games?? Thea did pretty good, once we moved seats to sit near some other friends she did better.  She loved giving the players high fives in the tunnel and snacks!
They also loved being on the Jumbotron! I only wish i had taken a picture they made it several times.

It was a good game to come to as well since the college students aren’t back yet and the alumni band played for the pep band. 
Bummer that Miami lost though. 
Sometimes I take for granted we live in a small college town and my kids can have these experiences, it is such a blessing though. 










 

No comments: