9.10.2006

Entirely Too Much Fun!

Look out I can use the timer on my camera and I'm loving it. Today when spending some type scrapbooking and shopping with my friends I took these with the timer on my camera. Clearly there's something wrong with me as when we were walking around, or just having lunch I'm trying to find new and inventive places to put the camera for some timer shots. And wouldn't you know today of all days probably 2 dozen people offered to take group shots for us and I wanted to use the timer (go figure).

Photo #1 - Camera on the ground. Love love love this effect. Only wish I had the camera a little closer to us.



Photo #2 - Still a learning process - I didn't even get to my seat for this one. (mental note to self lighting is probably crapping in scrapbook classroom).
#3 This photo cracks me up. Kim's looking all nice and sweet and I'm anything but.


#4 Everyone's goofed up for this one thank goodness it's not just me. I think I need to work on learning to put the camera closer to the edge of the table for future shots where it's on a table.
#5 Well I had such high hopes for this series of photos but alas they didn't turn out so well. I propped the camera up on the back of our booth at Cheeseburgers in Paradise and we are posingwith the fun wall art. I thought the fence post would be a cool effect but it really just messed up the lighting. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.
#6 Propped the camera up on the curb for this little number. I I only wish were weren't so tiny but I would have lost all of the Archivers sign for that.
And here's a final shot of just me. What in the heck is up with my hair? I look possessed.
And a little Friday/Saturday Recap -

Friday - Had a great time with Jeanne (anytime you want to come for a visit you're always welcome here). We had a great time at Stamp a Stack - I won the door prize shared it with Jeanne since I had that red ink. We had a lovely dinner at a restaurant off 70 with something like 10 different names.

Saturday - My classes were good. I enjoyed both of them. Shopping was good I didn't spend all that much money got a few things I really needed and a few things for christmas gifts. Lunch was great. It was wonderful to see and spend time with Kim and Debbie too.

2 comments:

Michelle Russell said...

That looks like so much fun, Katie!! I also love the timer on my camera...need to use it more, thanks for inspiring me!

The Mom said...

You guys look like you had a blast!! :)