9.27.2006

I've been tagged

Thanks Jen. So hard to chose seven songs.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to. Okay here's my list and yes it's horrible.

1. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson I just love his old stuff

2. How to Save a Life - The Fray

3. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake At first I hated this song but it's grown on me.

4. Wise Men - James Blunt

5. Future Instanity - This songs really just logded itself in my head and won't get out.

6. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley makes me feel like dancing.

7. I'll Tumble for You - Culture Club

Hopefully my music choices don't make me seem like a crazy person. Alright now I'm tagging people in no particular order.

Denise

Mimi (Been thinking about you)

Karen Day

Kim

Gayla

Karen Russell

Michelle

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Love you list of music!! I feel the same way about that Justin Timberlake song and as much as I want to not like it I find myself bopping along to it too. :)

Have a great weekend!!