2.10.2007

Art Journal Entries

I week or so ago I started doing these art journal entry cards that *e* is doing on her blog I thought it might be a fun way to do something each week of 2007. Here's my first 4. I'm just getting around to scanning them. I'm a little behind with #5 but I'll get it done.



In other recent Katie News I will be leaving my regular job for another role in my division - I think they are planning to hold open my regular job in some sort of function for me to do between projects and while I loved that I'm secretly hoping they abandon that idea. I'll be traveling to Northern Virgina for a while. And I tell you I can't wait.

Mom's doing better today after her surgery yesterday although she's still very much in pain. I think it will be a slow recovery process.

No comments: