10.21.2008

Back to reality...

Boo on vacation ending - I came back to Boston today (which is like another vacation just not the same). We had the best time - our hotel was awesome yay travel miles, st. pete despite it's econmic depression in october proved to be a cool place to be, although one should note that bars on the baywalk are "lame" and places called the bishop are not on central ave, oh and people should look out for oversized bicycles riding on the sidewalk. The beaches nearby were fabulous - my favorite being north beach despite the wind we found while there, and who doesn't like having dolphins at the nearby pier. Everyone needs a fall florida break in my opinion - you should be jealous as we got to hang with boston red sox players (yes JJ Cocoa Crisp is his name), epsn sports analysts, sit across the bar from wwf wrestlers and then I bumped into jared the subway guy at the indy airport. However none of these celebrities compare too my two favorite celebs who completely rock - the jones brothers! I'm so proud to call you my brothers and my friends you both turned out to be great men and good things are in your future. I love you guys and miss you already.

No comments: