10.29.2008

Weekly 4 - Wednesday Randomness

  1. Home all week, such a treat. I'm making special use of this time to bust a move on Christmas. Yes that's right I started making gifts already!
  2. I have eaten all my meals out of bowls this week. Bowls are so underrated we should eat out of them more. I love bowls although it's not fun to say like spork.
  3. I have a curse of phones. I can't turn my cell phone off - it just doesn't shut off ever (this can't be good for plane travel), and now my house phones which are new I might add keep telling me to register them who registers phones the manual doesn't mention it? What does it mean? So I busted out the old phone which the #1 doesn't work. so I guess I can't call any long distance or 911.
  4. My neighbors Bob, Mrs. Bob and Eli moved out sunday. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new Bob. - I'm assuming since there's only 2 bedrooms it must be just one person moving in.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Yea for being home. Yea for Christmas. Boo for broken phones. Hope New Bob is a good neighbor.

Jodie said...

You've been Boo'ed. Check out my blog for more info.

erin said...

WTG with working on those Christmas gifts early! I should following in your footsteps... I love bowls too. Things don't slide or slip off of them like they do on plates. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed with the early start on Christmas gifts! WTG!

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I'm taking the Elsie class with you and I'm checking out everyone's sites.

Do you eat cake in a bowl with milk on it? My cousins always did that :)