11.29.2008

Circle Of Lights

Another Thanksgiving weekend event - The Circle Of Lights! Mom Lita and Lita's Friend Katlyn joined us for this tradition. I think since I moved to Indy I have only missed 2 Circle of Lights - it's the start of the holiday season who doesn't love that. Here's a few photos so you can see what you are missing.
Pre-Lighting standing in front of a Toy Solider.
Check out my blow up candy canes.
And lita and the candy canes.
Me and Jonathan Do you like my chinese eyes?
Go Colts - well I'd rather say go Bengals, but since we did buy that new stadium and we have super bowls coming I'll say go colts! (this is the IP&L building always festive).
Lita and her friend Katlyn (they have been friends since like age 3.
IP&L is now ready for Christmas, check out their Christmas Tree.
Fireworks! I love me some fireworks!
Jonathan and Lita watching the fireworks.
And the tree is all lit up! Isn't it pretty.
Close-ups of us leaving.
Another shot of the tree.
Jono Me and Lita and the tree what fun! Bring on Christmas! Fa la la!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love your pics as always!!! fun lights everywhere :) and love the candy canes!

erin said...

you take the best pictures! love the Christmas "tree" on the building!

Rachel said...

Id forgotten about the festival of lights...makes me miss Indy! say hey to Jono for me...I was looking at the first picture thinking that it looked like him and there he was! love your pictures....

Jodie said...

When I was a kid my parents would take us down to see the lights and go ice skating on the circle. Then dad would get hot chocolate and gingerbread men for us. I miss being a kid! Now I take my kids to the circle when we come to Indy on Christmas Eve.