11.16.2008

Mr. & Mrs. Steven

Back from the weekend in Northern Indiana. Had a lovely time at the wedding and hanging out with everyone. I'm too sleepy for many words but here's some of my favorite pics.
Sammie and I.
Syd check out her new hair color.
I think this is a fun artist shot of genay the new Mrs getting her make-up did.
The MAC counter is always delightful I love all their displays.
Another artsy shot. Genay checking out her make-up in a mirror.
Oh and poor jeanne broke her leg.
But does she look cute. Thanks to Sammie for taking this pic.
Oh I finally got to meet Gracie - how cute and sweet is she. She and I got to hang out quite a bit Jonathan she's just your age and single. Of course she lives in California.
The Cake
Cutting the cake.
Gracie and Dave
Gracie, Steven and Jeanne

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Ahhh, what a lovely wedding. Glad you had a good time.