6.16.2009

The Return of Tuesday 10

It's been a super long time since I've done the Tuesday 10. But you know tonight I feel like it might be time to revive it - with a twist of course. So every Tuesday I'm going to just post 10 things that I'm enjoying, think are fabulous, or just feel like sharing each week. Anyway here we go.
  1. My new Aqua Blue Roos. For not being a shoe person I'm all about these I actually want to wear them today I took them to the office so I could wear them this after work - what is going on? Mine are cooler than these but I don't want to spoil this week's POTDs.


  2. This blog. I love how he signs his posts and shares all his thoughts and feelings. And hello who doesn't love awesome photos.
  3. Making Jokes about Jono biting his fingernails. Would you believe it's been a week and he already needs to file those puppies.
  4. Improv Everywhere. What fun and fantasticness. How cute is it that they threw this couple that got married a wedding reception .



  5. Wine in the Streets!


  6. Mike Altman Art. I saw this at the fair - I think I need something in Red or Green for the studio. This lovely one is for sale here.


  7. Operation Nice this one is from my blogroll. Sometimes I feel like I could work on my niceness shouldn't we all "Be the reason someone smiles today." I think I will work on that.
  8. Oh and I have dreams of gnome shaped cookie cutters. Not that I bake sugar cookies often but every kitchen that has a happy spoon and a squid wisk probably needs a gnome cutter?


  9. Discussing Jones & Co past and future camping trips - yes I think this is what I'll do for my birthday and the 4th of July.



  10. Having only 7 days until I'm leaving on a jet plane to Pams - girls I cannot wait.

No comments: