6.07.2009

yesterday

yesterday was pretty much an ordinary saturday, but I did have a few adventures. I got up early and made jam from waterman's indiana strawberries. And all of my jars sealed on the first take. Yay!



At Krogers I had picked up the Indy Monthly and there's an article about "cool new" restaurants so we went into fountain square to check one out. On the way there I saw some cool art well graffitti - the Fountain Square area is known for it's artist studios.

We also saw the You are Beautiful installation.
And then we came to Siam Square which is Thai food. It's most excellent although Jono liked mine better than his. But he did get to try new thai beer.

And for supper joe made us these fantastic burgers that he saw on tv - excellent - they are stuffed. They are so big you really only need 1/2 of one. But very tasty.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey...I ate at Siam Square on Friday of last week! I really liked it! It was my first time having Thai food..YUMMMM!!!