9.16.2010

I had a dream last night and I was an native american ...

wearing the coolest moccasins, and I was going deer hunting with a bow and arrow (in my mom's side yard at that). It was so vivid and so real.  Oh my moccasins were ever so cool!  I mean I can tell you - it was like being barefoot without but not being barefoot I was an envy of all the other indians you know?  Of course I woke up and I was still wood glue white with a touch of pink and I didn't have the coolest moccasins and I wasn't deer hunting with a bow and arrow it was just time get to work.  Anyhow I can't get moccasins out of my mind - so I put mine on even though I am going no-where and googled them.
They were kind of like these but mine were a darker brown probably because I'd worn them a few times too many deer hunting.
I also found these little guys which are similar to the ones I have only in tan.

Mine were anything but like these but are these not the coolest?  I wish I could spend $300 on shoes and not feel guilty because these are divine.
Source Felt $325.
Oh and I love these with just a touch of beading. and colored thread.
Oh and I'm sure all the native american's were styling back in the days in these green fringe ones. If they weren't then they wish they were.
Source Minnetonka.
So there you have it if anyone out there analyzes dreams perhaps you can tell me what this means if not maybe you can get me some $325 moccasins.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a cool dream! I love those blue shoes :)

Anonymous said...

Lol I cannot believe the prices on this. - nick