8.16.2017

10 - Young Wild and Three a party for Jonesy

So two months back now we had a birthday party for jones!  I went back and forth between having it and not.  Paying for a place or taking chances with the park.  I ended up deciding to just go with the local splash park where they had picnic tables in the shade too it it's hot. I made signs because I am not sure many people had been to this splash park.  
I asked him what he wanted for a theme and he requested monster.  So I rounded up a few monster goodie bag treats and let him make them.  We also made a monster cake together.  
Anyhow it worked out perfectly it wasn't too hot. Lots of friends came, we had exactly enough cake.  
He enjoyed his party and he was super tried and ready for napping when we got home.  
He also requested a Fitbit so that's what I bought him.  

1 comment:

thea said...

How fun!