1.05.2018

2017 List Recap

Here's my 2017 list looks like I finished 27 items.  I had 46 items so that’s better than 50%.  New list coming next week.

1. One Second Everyday

2. Take the kids to Tarkington Park

3. Make Halloween costumes

4. Visit JJ

5. Take a road Trip

8. get jones potty trained 

9. Throw Thea first birthday party

10. Throw Jones third birthday party

17. Finish baby Randy's quilt

20. Buy new glasses

25. Paint Master Bedroom.

27. Trip to the zoo. 

28. Nature walk with kids. 

29. Check out library books with Jones.

30. Use pottery Groupon with Kathleen. 

33. Summer event under the Sails. It was soooo hot

34. Attend Big Car Event

35. Get two new pairs of jeans. - one is a favorite the other is Meh

36. Add two new winter tops to wardrobe. - I bought 4

37. Get rid of the clothes not wore once in 18 months.

38. Jones sleepover with grandma and Lita

39. Take babies to parade.

40. Buy new tennis shoes. Adidas

42. Clear off Theas dresser.  

44. Add new photos to photo wall. Sadly my wall is in storage now

45. Send JJ art.

46. Make new list. (Coming soon)


Started:

I have 9 that got started.  Most of these are half finished Quilting projects.  

12. Block of Month Quilt- finished top and back

13. Half square triangle scrappy quilt - just a few blocks done.

14. flying geese quilt - top finished

15. Finish heart quilt - basted ready to quilt

16. Finish improv quilt - started piecing 

18. Cartoon a day (tracker) - I made roughly 120 cartoons I started off strong but fizzled in May. 

19. 8 glasses of water a day (tracker) - I did good for like the first 4 months

24. Work on finishing the baby books - I added 6 pages to each book

26. Update the back bathroom. - Painted only


Not Started:

Looks like I had 10 things I never even started.  That doesn’t seem to shabby.

6. Make Baby Bows

7. swimming Lessons

11. Make do quilt

21. Art journal

22. Balloons at state fair

23. Reconnect with 2 old Friends

31. Make tortillas 

32. Diversify dinners.

41. Wash siding in front. 

43. Paint Jones's lockers



No comments: