4.04.2018

April Showers and Goals

So in March I did pretty good with my goals.  I finished all but 2.  That's not to shabby.  
  • Finish a quilt - DONE - Ollie's quilt
  • Spring Break mini vacation - DONE more info later
  • Make Easter Baskets - DONE - I was such a mean mom and gave them 90% practical things
  • St Patty’s Day Parade - DONE
  • Plan and build garden beds - Nope
  • Dates with Thea and Jones - Yes although I didn't document them.
  • start bathroom Renvoation  - Nope
  • Buy new swimsuit - Bought 2!
  • Buy new underwear - Ordered they haven't came yet.  
  • Bought Car (feb goal finished)
Let's see for April:

  • Throw Cereal Party (Kathleen's Birthday)
  • Plan and Build Garden
  • Start Bathroon Renovation (at least buy supplies needed)
  • Catch up on Temperature Quilt
  • Read a Book
  • Work on Project Life
  • Dates with Thea and Jones
  • Clean out Coat Closet
I think this seems reasonable? 

picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

I never gave my kids Easter baskets so you're doing great ...

thea said...

Hey, are you renovating your Mom's bathroom?