4.24.2018

37 - Masha Party for Thea

So here I am 2 months later blogging about Thea’s birthday party!  I threw her a small party invited just some of our close friends and we went for pizza and to this play place called Pogo.  She absolutely loved it and she sang herself happy birthday for weeks afterward.  
Thea was super into Masha and the Bear and so I made her a Masha cake and we found her a purple birthday dress.  I also bought her a cash register and a bike for her birthday and some smaller things.  
My favorite thing about her turning two was Jones and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she thought for a minute and then proclaimed "baby jesus!"  She is so funny.    My brother Joe and his wife bought her a baby jesus  - she's such a character.
Thanks to everyone who came.  







1 comment:

thea said...

I know she's 2+ now but it's so hard to believe. They are growing up so fast. :(