5.24.2018

summer bucket list





Finally my phone is big enough to have space for apps again!  I wrote this summer bucket list after having a chat with the kids about summer activities a few weeks ago.  We actually did tie dye already but I am keeping it on here as the kids want to do it again.  Jones would like to wear his tie dye daily so he might need more.  
Anyhow here’s our summer bucket list:
  • Drive In Movies
  • Pool Passes - check
  • Tie Dye
  • Snow Cones - check 
  • Go to a beach - check 
  • Summer Reading Program- check
  • Thursday Band Concerts -check
  • Reds Game -check 
  • Art Project - check 
  • Church Campout
  • Visit Aquarium -check 
  • Children’s Museum - check 
  • Trip to Chicago/Columbus
  • Make Challah 
  • Ride Ferris Wheel
  • Campfire with S’mores
  • Spend night at Kathleen’s -check
  • Service Project
  • Family vacation -check 
  • Fruit Kabobs
I want to make a poster with our list but I have yet to do so.  Maybe this week.

No comments: