5.29.2018

Tuesday 10 - it’s hella hot

It’s Tuesday people and it was a HOT HOT weekend.  It was 99 outside yesterday, so hot that broke a sweat just walking to the car.  I just wanted some 70s for a few weeks (climate change is real).  Anyhow a list of things I am loving:
1. hint water in watermelon & blackberry
2. Pineapple fried rice

3. Fresh picked strawberries

4. Frequent pool trips (so glad the local pool is open until 8pm)
5. New tank tops (I bought myself 5 new tank tops after seeing a photo of myself in 2008 but I still wear).
6.  Thea fashionista.  She just rocks whatever she wants


7.  The end of teeball.  Jones improved so much but I am glad for the end.   
8. The royal wedding.  I didn’t care about the last one but I was totally into this one.

9.  Ahh the joy of boxes to toddlers.
10. Reusable paper towels. I bought a 100 earlier this year and I love them.  

No comments: