1.10.2019

Girl Power Quilt



I literally have 9-12 unfinished quilts I could work on but alas I started another quilt.  I am making a Girl Power Quilt for Thea.  It will be made of all different paper pieces girls.  It’s been fun making them however I have a serious lack of skin tone options.  I purchased a few but still have maybe 5? I need to raid someone’s scrap bin that likes earthy tones I think.  I have even altered the pattern a bit for different hair and clothes (there’s an attempt at my Thea below with her blonde messy pig tails).  The pattern is called Paper Pieced Children by Saphre1964 and it comes from Craftsy/blueprint (it’s currently still available although they are changing their policy for free patterns I think) https://shop.mybluprint.com/quilting/patterns/paper-pieced-children/609166













No comments: