10.18.2019

Goodbye Bungalow Bill


A few weeks ago I sold my house.

16 years ago I bought the bungalow.  

At the time in knew exactly zero about home ownership and probably almost nothing about being an adult.  

Over the years this house has served so many family, friends and strangers.  

I counted up 16 individuals that have lived within these walls during this time even more had keys just in case.  

I did many crazy home improvement projects like my shelf-walls and kitchen, refinishing the hardwood floors etc.

I had so many special moments there like bringing home my babies, pizza and puzzle parties, small groups, fajita Friday’s, game night, craft days etc.

I would have liked to keep the bungalow but it was time to say goodbye.  

It’s been a real blessing in so many ways and I don’t regret it.  

It has good bones, simple layout and quirkiness.

I was glad to pass the bungalow onto my friend Brittany who’s been renting it the last two years. 

I know she will enjoy and love it for all its flaws and character as I did.  

And now it’s time to figure out what’s the next thing for us.  Not yet sure if that’s Ohio or someplace new.  




No comments: