10.22.2019

Tuesday 10 - Fall

I felt the need to make a good old Tuesday 10 today.  10 things I am loving right now.
1. Neighborhood football games.  The other day we had kids of all ages playing from high school to three year olds & Lita and I too.

2. Art for Kids Hub YouTube Videos that show kids how to draw things.  Amazing!


3. I mean check out Jones’s haunted house and sugar skulls??

4. Pumpkins everywhere. We have 9!

5. The end of soccer.  This season has been challenging - Thea has been struggling with following the game, so that was an extra struggle.

6. My rothys.  Perfect for fall 50-70 degree days and I don’t need to bother finding socks or tying my tennis shoes.

7. Jones knows how to pump when swinging!  This makes my day.

8. soup.  File this under all I want to eat.
9. When my kids play independently! 

10. halloween costumes!!!  They are now done photos soon of that but it makes room for me to resume quilt projects.  I am so excited to finish a few projects.  









No comments: