11.15.2019

A Week in Our Life



I have been wanting to make handmade films for a while.  There was a class that was offered but I didn’t really want to justify spending $200 on it.  So I have been watching some skill share/youtube/instagram videos.  To get ideas, see what tools they used etc.  Mostly I forget the ideas that inspired me.
Last week I tried extra hard to at least capture more moments in video.  I feel like some days it was really successful - like I like how Monday you can follow my shoes places, and the perspective on some of the kids playing.  
Just in case the above link doesn’t show up Try this one https://youtu.be/YaG9dGlU-_A

The song is Cute and available royalty free from Bensound. 
I edited with videoleap (although not really much). 
Anyhow I think I will try again and make a video around Christmas time as well.

No comments: