7.18.2006

10 Songs That I've Been Listening To

It's a hot hot hot week in Indy. Here's this week's Tuesday 10 - 10 Songs That I've Been Listening To - (sorry I didn't link to the itunes sound bites but that would just take far too long).

1. 3 Wise Men - James Blunt
2. Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
3. Young Americans - David Bowie
4. Sooner or Later - Michael Toulcher
5. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson (I'm sure we all knew this one ;o)
6. Look What You've Done - Jet
7. The Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice (this one just gets stuck in my head)
8. Crash - Dave Matthews
9. Wires - Althelete
10. Hot in Herre - Nelly (It's just so damn hot)

Well hopefully the rainstorm will cool it down or at least make it less humid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oohh, fun songs... (the ones i know) im off to look up the others :)