7.30.2006

Goodbye Old Friend! Hello New Friend!



My old couch just left Bungalow Bill. This is a photo of Jay driving him to the dump. Went through some fun times with the little guy - I actually used to scrapbook on the coffee table while sitting on him if you can believe that, but I must say I'm not really all that said to go as he only had one leg left and has been propped up on phone books not to mention the wax stains from where a candle that had hot wax on him was dumped. And after 7 years I was just plain tired of looking at him. Goodbye old friend!

And "Hello new sofa!"

We brought our new friend down from Northern Indiana - got him from my friend Jeanne (your the best Jeanne). Our new friend is more spacious and had all four legs (so I sent all 9 extra phone books to be recylced). As another added perk I can strech all the way out on this guy, yup he's longer than 5'10". So big thanks to my friend Jeanne for giving it to me and also a shout out to her son Steven for loading it up into the truck and tying it down. If I had been responsible for this I would have lassoed in in all sorts of weird ways and we'd still be detangling the knot.

Also in other exciting news I got some new wall art from Jeanne as well. She gave me these fabulous pink rugs that match my scrapbook room. And Jay suggested that we should hang them on the wall, so that's where they are. They match the room perfectly you can't really tell from this photo, but trust me they do.

So if that's not fun stuff I'm not sure what is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! LOVE the new couch!!
jeanne is awesome :)