7.29.2006

Northern Indiana


Went to Northern Indiana here's a little bit from our trip.

Here's a photo of my feet in Lake Michigan. The water was cooler than the air but it was very merky you can't see the sand anymore at like 6 inches of water. Lovely isn't it? I'm going to go with it's that way from all the swimmers. Notice how pale my legs look and we're already half-way through the summer I guess I should wear shorts more often.

And next we have a picture of Jay walking in Lake Michigan - notice all the people swimming in the water. We avoided this as from the beach you can see the factories of Gary polluting the air and I'm sure also polluting the water, however in hindsight with all that heat I would have been tempted to dive in should I have actually brought my suit.

And finally we have a photo of me and a steer - no it's not real but rather some decoration from a surf and turf restaurant that I made Jay pull into the parking lot of. while we were in Valpo. Don't we look lovely together? If you can't tell it's like 95 degrees outside and I'm HOT HOT HOT (not in the sexy kind of way though).

That's all for now as I want to take a shower and wash lake Michigan off my feet.


1 comment:

The Mom said...

That water looks so nice -- since it has been so hot hot hot here too!!

Jen:)